Location:Crawford Preparatory Lonehill
Qualifications: Minimum requirement is Matric, or equivalent, with typing skills. Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential.
Experience: 3 years experience in a similar, busy environment.
Duties will include:
- Manning the switchboard;
- Supporting the management of the reception area;
- Dealing with parents, pupils and visitors to the campus;
- Performing administrative duties as and when required;
- Administering First Aid to pupils;
- Typing of administrative and academic material;
- Various other ad hoc duties as determined by the position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and reception skills;
- Good typing, organisational and administrative skills;
- Able to work accurately under pressure;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and able to use initiative.
- Be able to work in a team.